Monday, December 14, 2009

Stomach Ulsers How To Tell My Football Coach Im Not Playing Anymore?

How to tell my football coach im not playing anymore? - stomach ulsers

Yes, I played in high school and some of my first year (I could not play because I have the whole season ulsers stomach). He also played basketball all my life. My coach thinks I could be a great player, but only because at 6'6 "250 +". 'm Not very strong compared to the rest of the team and to be honest I've never liked football. Performed the only reason is because each had only hoped for. But I play for my first year I realized how to focus it, if only to basketball, might be for the rest of the school. I wondered if by some miracle there is no way to say, I will not play without being disrespectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment