Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yeast Infection Causes More Condition_symptoms Causes And Cures Of Vaginal Yeast Infection?

Causes and cures of vaginal yeast infection? - yeast infection causes more condition_symptoms

I have a vaginal infection with 3 / 4 days .. This burning is not as strong now as then, but it bothers me greatly.
This is the first time that this happened, so I do not really understand what causes an ear can cause yeast infection.I buffer buffer if they do, can I use tampons again. Besides, I know you can buy over the counter medicines such as Vagisil and MONISTAT, but this infection can be cured? Yogurt Need Help?

2 comments:

  1. Get Monistat, place it helps before you go to sleep if they can stay for a while. It helps. Eating yogurt can not be bad. If you are in pairs (in a few days) to your family doctor or gynecologist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yogurt works well, put a little food, and others. Vinger can help to dilute the burning and itching. May, but you need to buy cream, if not better on this point.
    Many things nylon underwear cause me every time.

    ReplyDelete