Saturday, December 12, 2009

Twisted Bowel Symptoms Am I Written Off As A Drug Seeker Now?

Am I written off as a drug seeker now? - twisted bowel symptoms

I was in the emergency room 5 times in about 7 weeks with abdominal pain, nausea and pain in the chest and upper right corner. I have a story of twisted bowel and adhesions (sp?). I had x-rays, CT scans and blood tests. When I turned my stomach, but none of them was presented in evidence. It was during the operation exploritory found. My last trip to the emergency room, the doctor lifted his hands and almost gave me a bag for Percocet (which I do not ask) and always gives me a script and I did. I heard a nurse say something about my room number and a search engine again. I am never find out what's wrong with me. I work closely with a physician gastrointestinal tract, but in vain. I do not go to the emergency room, not only because they would rather stay at home and in pain, but because I never been a diagnosis. But now I have a feeling I'm not bothered even checking now. Work only if the percocet I do not always call the nurse advice quickly. But because I still have symptoms of chest pain, they always say to me, go, of course, ma ilThe art is very good when I come, my pulse is usually quite high, but when my heart is fine. What can I do to get something and is known to be avoided?

No comments:

Post a Comment