Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hdmi Switching Stereo Receiver Help Getting Sound To Play Through Sony Bravia From Computer Using DVI->HDMI And Stereo->RCA Cables?

Help getting sound to play through Sony Bravia from computer using DVI->HDMI and Stereo->RCA cables? - hdmi switching stereo receiver

I have a Sony Bravia KDL32S3000 and I try to use it as my desktop monitor sound /.

How do I know it is impossible for the sound via DVI and my computer does not have an HDMI output, I bought an HDMI to DVI converter and connected to the rear of the TV via HDMI 2 port. The picture is crystal clear and without problems.

In view of the fact I bought an adapter cable 3.5mm stereo RCA connectors and ran two red and white below the HDMI ports on the back of my TV that say "HDMI IN", but no sound no matter what I try. I tried switching between HDMI and HDMI-1-2, which has even tried to eliminate the two HDMI connections and still no audio input.

I found that the adapter works because if I move the RCA cables into a port and change the entry to my TV (Say component 2) no sound. No problem with the computer or adapter.

The sound option in the HDMI input on your TV to "TV speakers do not set" externalAudio, but other options were not available as an option to specify use the two RCA connectors on the HDMI inputs. These ports are actually doing something? I hope that you can not do?

Here is a picture of the back of the TV show in the HDMI inputs of the block and how I can correct.

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4856/cablesf.png

It is a little blurry, because his corner behind my entertainment center. Hopefully I've explained well, but I'll answer or clarify anything.

2 comments: