Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stomach Flu Pain In Right Neck Fever All Day? Congestion? Pain In My Neck? What Do I Have? Should I Go To School Tomorrow?

Fever all day? Congestion? Pain in my neck? What do I have? Should I go to school tomorrow? - stomach flu pain in right neck

It started with a sore throat yesterday. Today I had a fever all day, my throat hurts me more and began to move my neck and my nose is smooth and sticky. What do I need? Is it the flu? Stomach Virus? What? Should I go to school tomorrow?

5 comments:

  1. Do not be too much of this is probably the influenza (flu season)
    I want to take a day off and rest again, I do not want other patients. Oh, and forget to take your medication:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be an inflammation of the tonsils, which can be contagious. Get your parents, you will go to the doctor tomorrow, even if it can, the cause of someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably the flu. They began to beat him all the time .. If the fever is higher than 103, then have to stay another day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably the flu. They began to beat him all the time .. If the fever is higher than 103, then have to stay another day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do not go to school! You're like a dog sick: (

    ReplyDelete